MAKE YOUR OWN
Al Fresco Spritz to share
- 150 ml Martini Bianco Vermouth
- 75 ml St‑Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 50 ml Bombay Sapphire Gin
- MARTINI Prosecco to top
- 25 ml lime juice
- soda water to top
- 2-4 cucumber wheels
- Fill your sharing vessel with ice.
- Pour in the St‑Germain, gin, vermouth, fresh lime juice and 4 cucumber slices into the vessel.
- Add sparkling water and prosecco.
- Stir to combine the ingredients.
- Add ice and a cucumber slice to each glass, then pour and enjoy.
ST‑GERMAIN STATE OF MIND
SET THE MOOD
What does a French Spritz sound like? Find out with our spritz essentials playlist, the perfect companion for your afternoon apéritif.