MAKE YOUR OWN
- 30 ml St‑Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 10 ml Bombay Sapphire Gin
- 10 ml lemon juice
- 75 ml Champagne
- Pour St‑Germain, gin and fresh lemon juice into a cocktail shaker.
- Pour the Champagne into a Champagne flute.
- Add ice into the shaker and shake vigorously until the drink is chilled.
- Strain the cocktail into the glass with Champagne.
- Garnish with a cocktail cherry.
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
ST‑GERMAIN STATE OF MIND
SET THE MOOD
What does a French Spritz sound like? Find out with our spritz essentials playlist, the perfect companion for your afternoon apéritif.