MAKE YOUR OWN
- 20 ml St‑Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 40 ml Grey Goose Vodka Original
- 20 ml fresh lemon juice
- 10 ml sugar syrup
- Pour the St‑Germain, vodka, freshly squeezed lemon juice and sugar syrup into a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice to the shaker and shake vigorously until the drink is nicely chilled.
- Fine strain the drink into a chilled coupette glass.
- Gently twist a lemon peel over the drink to release the oil and discard, then garnish with edible flowers (optional).
ST‑GERMAIN STATE OF MIND
SET THE MOOD
What does a French Spritz sound like? Find out with our spritz essentials playlist, the perfect companion for your afternoon apéritif.