HOW TO MAKE Traditional Elderfashioned
A beautiful twist on the classic Old Fashioned cocktail. St‑Germain adds an extra layer to complement the whiskey notes while adding a little ‘je ne sais quoi’ to this old timer.
MAKE YOUR OWN
- 50 ml Dewar's 12 Year Old Blended Whisky
- 20 ml St‑Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Orange twist for garnish
- Pour the St‑Germain, whisky and bitters into a mixing glass and fill with ice.
- Stir until very cold and perfectly diluted.
- Strain into a rocks glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with an orange twist.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN
A SPRITZ FOR EVERY SEASON
Mix and match ingredients, create your own signature St‑Germain Spritz to add style to any season.
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
ST‑GERMAIN STATE OF MIND
SET THE MOOD
What does a French Spritz sound like? Find out with our spritz essentials playlist, the perfect companion for your afternoon apéritif.