MAKE YOUR OWN
- 40 ml BACARDÍ Carta Blanca Rum
- 20 ml St‑Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 20 ml fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of caster sugar
- Place your sugar and freshly squeezed lime into a shaker and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour in your St‑Germain elderflower liqueur and white rum.
- Add ice into your shaker and shake vigorously until the drink is nicely chilled.
- Fine strain into a chilled coupette glass.
ST‑GERMAIN STATE OF MIND
SET THE MOOD
What does a French Spritz sound like? Find out with our spritz essentials playlist, the perfect companion for your afternoon apéritif.