The Hugo cocktail is the Italian cousin of the classic St‑Germain Spritz. The addition of mint and lime brings bright and zesty aroma to this refreshing elderflower cocktail.
MAKE YOUR OWN
- 1 1/2
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Mint sprig for garnish
- Add ice into a wine glass.
- Pour in St‑Germain and add approximately eight mint leaves.
- Top with sparkling wine and soda water.
- Stir the drink to combine all of the ingredients.
- Garnish with a mint sprig and lime wedge.
How to Make
HUGO SPRITZ Recipe
ST‑GERMAIN STATE OF MIND
SET THE MOOD
What does a French Spritz sound like? Find out with our spritz essentials playlist, the perfect companion for your afternoon apéritif.
Elevate your home bar and embrace the art of joie de vivre with our exclusive bar cart accessories, cocktail kits, and more.